Ease Release® 2310
EASE RELEASE 2310 is a production proven solvent-based soap release agent for the RIM processing of both microcellular and rigid urethane elastomers. Because EASE RELEASE 2310 contains no silicones or waxes, production schedules are improved resulting in lower operating costs. Vapor degreasing of molded parts with chlorinated solvents is not required and molds may be cleaned with a simple water wash. In some instances, washing and cleaning of molded parts may be eliminated. Because of the effectiveness of EASE RELEASE 2310, mold release usage, in many instances, could be reduced.
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying
- Effective over a broad temperature range from 70°F to 500°F
- Warm water washable
Ease Release 2310 provides
- Excellent release
- Good finish
- Reduced mold release
- Improved operating costs
- Increased productivity
- Thoroughly clean your mold with mold cleaner 2508 or any suitable Mann mold cleaner to remove all traces of previous coatings and oils.
- Flush all spray lines with EASE RELEASE 2310 before start-up. Bring the molds up to operating temperature and apply EASE RELEASE 2310 to all surfaces paying particular attention to the gate areas on RIM machines. Wipe the surface to fill in any irregularities in the mold surface. Apply a very thin coating of EASE RELEASE 2310 to all mold surfaces and proceed with the molding cycle.
- Apply a thin coating of EASE RELEASE 2310 to all mold surfaces after each molding. If you experience a build-up of mold release, wipe the mold with a water damp rag to remove the build-up. Cut back on the amount of release that is applied. Check for build-up after a few cycles. This method will produce excellent parts requiring little or no cleaning before post processing. Parts will have a clean surface allowing excellent bonding and finishing.
- Rub EASE RELEASE 2310 into mold surface with a clean cloth.
- Repeat two or three times to seal the mold surface.
- Start molding and reapply a light coat of EASE RELEASE 2310 after each molding cycle.
Technical Service specialist are available to assist you with your mold release requirements. They can recommend specific formulations, cleaning procedures, and equipment to meet the particular needs of individual customers. For additional information, safety recommendations, or technical assistance contact us at 800-762-0744.
Ease Release 2310, along with the entire line of release agents and mold cleaners, are available through our network of quality distributors located throughout the world.
Ease Release 2310 is packaged in 1-gallon and 5-gallon containers as well as 55-gallon drums.
- Use Adequate protection when handling any release solvent system.
- Skin contact may cause dryness.
- Wear safety glasses or their equivalent to prevent eye injury.
- Avoid inhalation of excessive amount of solvent vapor.
Always consult Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information