Ease Release® 700
EASE RELEASE 700 is a general purpose release agent. EASE RELEASE 700 is designed to release polystyrene, polyethylene, wax, synthetic rubber, acrylics, phenolic, melamine and metal castings from aluminum, chrome, epoxy, polyester, rubber, and steel molds. EASE RELEASE 700 is also effective as a surface lubricant for assembling plastic and rubber components.
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying
- Effective over a broad temperature range from 70°F to 500°F
Ease Release 700 provides
- Excellent release
- Excellent surface finish
- No build-up on mold surfaces
- Reduced mold maintenance and down time
- Greater productivity
At temperatures above 500°F, fumes are evolved which, if inhaled, can cause flu like systems. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Thoroughly clean your mold with mold cleaner 2508 or a suitable Mann mold cleaner to remove all traces of previous coatings and oils.
- Apply EASE RELEASE 700 using aerosol spray or spray equipment for bulk grades. Hold the can (or spray gun) 6 to 8 inches from the mold surface to ensure a light, even coating. When the molds are new or have been blasted with an abrasive, “season” the mold by applying a heavy coating of release. Heat the mold to process temperature, then wipe the excess with a rag and reapply a light coating of EASE RELEASE before a regular molding.
- EASE RELEASE 700 is fast drying and requires no baking during the normal molding process.
- Reapply a light coating before each molding.
Thorough cleaning of molded parts with Isopropyl Alcohol may be required prior to staining, painting, or bonding. For suggested cleaning procedures, consult your Mann technical representative.
|Solvent Carrier||Drying Rate||Flammable||Wetting Quality|
|Ease Release 700 (aerosol)||*||Dichloromonofluoroethane |
|Ease Release 705||6.0#||Petroleum Hydrocarbons||Very Fast||No||Excellent|
|Ease Release 707||6.4#||Petroleum Hydrocarbons||Slow||Combust.||Good|
Technical Service specialist are available to assist you with your mold release requirements. They can recommend specific formulations, cleaning procedures, and equipment to meet the particular needs of individual customers. For additional information, safety recommendations, or technical assistance contact us at 800-762-0744.
Ease Release 700, along with the entire line of release agents and mold cleaners, are available through our network of quality distributors located throughout the world.
Ease Release 700 is packaged in 14-OZ. aerosol cans, 1-gallon containers, 5-gallon pails, and 55-gallon drums. For bulk products, please refer to the various bulk 700 family of releases shown in the above table.
- Use Adequate protection when handling any release solvent system.
- Skin contact may cause dryness.
- Wear safety glasses or their equivalent to prevent eye injury.
- Avoid inhalation of excessive amount of solvent vapor.
Always consult Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information