Aqualease 75 is an improved concentrated emulsion of silicone polymers derived from Aqualease 6102 featuring corrosion protection and improved film formation. This formula is designed to release synthetic and natural rubber, microcellular and solid polyurethane elastomers, epoxies, and thermoplastic resins.
A thin film of Aqualease 75 provides excellent release, requires little or no mold maintenance, and provides better protection against rust on steel molds. This product is an excellent low cost replacement for organic solvent release agents.
- Water based carrier
- Excellent release
- Excellent film formation
- No build-up
- Low toxicity and odor
- No volatile organic solvents
- Reduced health risks
- Low mold maintenance
- Dilute 1 part Aqualease 75 with 4 parts water, and preheat molds to operating temperature.
- Spray using an air assisted gun. Always apply a light coating before each molding cycle. Excess water will create surface defects on the molded parts.
- Should mold build-up occur, dilute Aqualease 75 blend as above in instruction 1 with an additional part of water.
- Aqualease 75 is a stable water emulsion of silicone polymers, but repeated or prolonged freezing may cause separation. Should this occur, mix well before using. This product will freeze at 32°F.
Thorough cleaning of molded parts is required prior to staining, painting or bonding. Clean solvent such as mineral spirits will remove any residual oils on the parts surface. In addition, hot alkaline power wash units will remove the release compounds.
For suggested cleaning procedures, consult your Mann technical representative.
|Solids||18 – 20%|
Technical Service specialists are available to assist you with your mold release requirements. They can recommend specific formulations, cleaning procedures, and equipment to meet the particular needs of individual customers. For technical assistance contact us at 800-762-0744 or outside the USA and Canada call 610-253-5800 or fax 610-252-6200.
Aqualease 75 is available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers as well as 55 gallon drums.
Storage & Shelf life
Aqualease 75 should be protected from freezing. Shelf life is 6 months from date of shipment. Mix, stir, or roll containers prior to use.
- Do not take internally.
- If splashed on skin or clothing, wash with soap or water to remove.
- May cause temporary eye irritation, flush with large amounts of water.
Always consult Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information