Ease Release® 2770
Ease Release 2770 is a wax based non-silicone release agent formulated to give excellent release of urethane foams and elastomers. This wax dispersion is designed to operate at mold temperatures ranging from 100°F to 150°F with minimal wax build-up. Ease Release 2770 works with aluminum, steel, and elastomeric mold construction.
- Excellent release
- Contains no chlorinated or CFC solvents
- Low wax build-up
Ease Release 2770 provides
- Increased productivity
- Excellent cleanability
- Low environmental hazards
- Low mold maintenance
- Clean molds with suitable mold cleaner such as MOLD CLEANER 2508, leaving a clean surface prior to molding.
- Heat mold to operating temperature.
- Apply a coat of EASE RELEASE 2770, and allow to dry.
- Rub EASE RELEASE 2770 into mold surface with a clean cloth and reapply a coat of release agent. Repeat two or three times to seal the mold surface.
- Start molding and reapply a light coat of EASE RELEASE 2770 after each molding cycle.
Thorough cleaning of the molded parts is recommended prior to bonding or any other post- mold finishing. For suggested cleaning procedures, consult your Mann technical representative.
|Solvent Carrier||Drying Rate||Flammable||Wetting Quality|
|Ease Release 2770-5||6.0#||Petroleum Hydrocarbons||Fast||Yes||Excellent|
|Ease Release 2770-7||6.4#||Petroleum Hydrocarbons||Slow||Combust.||Good|
Technical Service specialist are available to assist you with your mold release requirements. They can recommend specific formulations, cleaning procedures, and equipment to meet the particular needs of individual customers. For additional information, safety recommendations, or technical assistance contact us at 800-762-0744.
Ease Release 2770, along with the entire line of release agents and mold cleaners, are available through our network of quality distributors located throughout the world.
Ease Release 2770 is packaged in 1- and 5- gallon containers and 55-gallon drums.
- Use Adequate protection when handling any release solvent system.
- Skin contact may cause dryness.
- Wear safety glasses or their equivalent to prevent eye injury.
- Avoid inhalation of excessive amount of solvent vapor.
Always consult Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information