Ease Release® 7119
EASE RELEASE 7119 is a new and unique wax based product that reveals a semi-matte finish and minimal mold release buildup. This product contains state of the art release polymers and a very low level of silicone additives allowing use in silicone sensitive areas such as product printing. Ease Release 7119 is also effective for molding epoxies, polyurethane foam, and polyester resins over a broad range of temperatures.
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying
- Effective over a broad temperature range from 70°F to 300°F
Ease Release 7119 provides
- Excellent release
- Precise duplication of mold details
- Less rejects, faster production
- Semi-gloss or matte finish
- Thoroughly clean your mold with MOLD CLEANER 2508 or any suitable cleaner to remove all traces of previous coatings and oils.
- New and Freshly cleaned molds:
- Apply EASE RELEASE 7119 using brush, cloth, or spray equipment.
- For spray gun application, apply a heavy mist-like coating on the mold surface.
- Heat to the operating temperature for 30 minutes.
- Reapply another heavy coat.
- Wipe with a clean lint free cloth.
- Reapply another coat of EASE RELEASE 7119 and mold first part.
- Follow instructions below for each molding after first.
Note: Some mold textures may require heavier coats for the first 3 or 4 moldings. Base the need on how easy the part is removed.
- Apply a light mist-like coating for each molding being careful not to puddle the release in corners or deep detail.
- Wipe molds every 15 to 20 moldings to remove any excess release.
- Reapply light coating of Ease Release 7119.
Thorough cleaning of molded parts with Isopropyl Alcohol may be required prior to staining, painting, or bonding. For suggested cleaning procedures, consult your Mann technical representative.
|Solvent Carrier||Drying Rate||Flammable||Wetting Quality|
|Ease Release 7119-5||6.0#||Petroleum Hydrocarbons||Fast||Yes||Excellent|
|Ease Release 7119-7||6.4#||Petroleum Hydrocarbons||Slow||Combust.||Good|
Technical Service specialist are available to assist you with your mold release requirements. They can recommend specific formulations, cleaning procedures, and equipment to meet the particular needs of individual customers. For additional information, safety recommendations, or technical assistance contact us at 800-762-0744.
Ease Release 7119, along with the entire line of release agents and mold cleaners, are available through our network of quality distributors located throughout the world.
Ease Release 7119 is packaged in 1- and 5- gallon containers and 55-gallon drums. For bulk formulations, please refer to the various bulk EASE RELEASE 7119 family of releases shown in the above table.
- Use Adequate protection when handling any release solvent system.
- Skin contact may cause dryness.
- Wear safety glasses or their equivalent to prevent eye injury.
- Avoid inhalation of excessive amount of solvent vapor.
Always consult Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information